Your face should be seen.
YÖRÜKOĞLU EMPLOYEE CANDIDATE CLARIFICATION
We kindly ask you to make sure that your resume that you have submitted to us does not contain the following special quality personal data.
- Political thought,
- Philosophical belief,
- Religion, sect or other beliefs,
- Disguise and clothing,
- Membership of associations, foundations or trade unions,
- Data on health, sexual life,
- Data on criminal convictions and security measures
- Biometric and genetic data
YÖRÜKOĞLU SÜT VE ÜRÜNLERİ SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
PROCESSING OF EMPLOYEE CANDIDATE PERSONAL DATA CLARIFICATION TEXT
1. DATA CONTROLLER
Your personal data may be processed by Yörükoğlu Süt Ve Ürünleri Sanayi Ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi ("YÖRÜKOĞLU SÜT" or "Company") as data controller in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 ("Law").
You can find detailed information about the purposes of processing your personal data by our Company at www.yorukoglusut.com.tr internet address, and from the Yörükoğlu Süt Ve Ürünleri Sanayi Ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy, which has been shared with the public.
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company may process your personal data for the purpose of evaluating your job application and for the purpose of planning and executing the Company's human resources policies and processes within the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
3. PARTIES TO WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS TRANSFERRED AND PURPOSES OF TRANSFER
Your collected personal data may be transferred to our suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and legally authorized private persons in line with the Purposes, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
4. METHOD OF COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL GROUNDS
Your personal data for the purpose of evaluating and finalizing the job application you have made to our company, interviews to be held in the physical environment and the performance of the contract through the channel through which you will contact us through the channels of career portals in the electronic environment are collected, based on the legal reason, within the scope of the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law, limited to the purposes specified in this Clarification Text.
5. YOUR RIGHTS AS PERSONAL DATA OWNER STATED IN ARTICLE 11 OF THE LAW
We inform you that as a personal data owner, you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:
- To learn whether your personal data is processed or not,
- If your personal data has been processed, to request information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether your personal data is used in accordance with the purpose of processing,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- If your personal data is processed incompletely or incorrectly, to request their correction,
- To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the relevant legislation,
- To request that the correction, deletion and destruction procedures carried out in accordance with the relevant legislation be notified to the third parties with whom your personal data is shared,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against you by analyzing your processed personal data exclusively by means of automated systems,
- If you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data, to request the compensation of the damage
You can submit your applications for your rights listed above to our Company by filling out the Data Owner Application Formwhich can be accessed at www.yorukoglusut.com.tr. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.